[/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
According to the art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), and in relation to personal data of which Park Des Dolomites will become available with the inclusion of the same in the “Contacts” form on the website that can be consulted at the address : https://www.parkhoteldesdolomites.it/contatti/, and to the personal data sent to the e-mail addresses indicated in the same site, the following is announced:
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is Park Des Dolomites (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) with registered office in Borca di Cadore (BL) at Via Roma n.81. The Data Controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, may be contacted by means of the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Des Dolomites has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD, that is, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling within the categories of subjects obligatorily obliged to name it, nor by having recourse to any of the prerequisites established by the Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the data acquired with the aforementioned methods has the purpose of:
– Provide information regarding the services and activities of Park Des Dolomites, such as, for example, room availability, room purchase and booking, offers and discounts, and allow Park Des Dolomites to find out requests for information received;
Personal data may be processed by means of paper or computer files and managed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the treatment
Park Des Dolomites treats personal data lawfully, where the processing:
– is based on the express consent to the receipt of information concerning the services and activities of Park Des Dolomites, or to allow the verification of requests for information received, in order to fulfill the duty of cooperation and contractual information in accordance with the provisions of Law.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, failure to communicate the same prevents Park Des Dolomites from sending information – in the manner indicated – concerning the services and activities provided by the same.
The personal data, subject to processing, will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed, or in any case to fulfill conservation obligations prescribed by law.
Communication of data
Personal data may be disclosed to:
1. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
2. Subjects that process the data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
3. Categories of officers involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies);
Dissemination of data with automated decision-making processes and Profiling
Personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any decision-making process that is entirely automated, nor to profiling, or any form of processing carried out in an automated form with personal information as the object of assessing aspects of the personal sphere of an individual and / or an individual group of individuals, including for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating to them; the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of non-complete data; the cancellation of personal data, c.d. right to be forgotten (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data previously provided (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in cases where the legal basis for processing is consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – copy of the personal data supplied and those generated in the execution of the report (and not of data anonymous or not exclusively concerning the person of the applicant) in a format commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller, cd right to the portability of personal data. The exercise of the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The data controller may not issue a copy of the data if these have been subject to cancellation at the request of the applicant or if the storage term has expired, as specified above.
In order to guarantee security and prevent illegal activities, the issue of a copy of personal data is subject to passing the verification procedures of the identity of the applicant by the Data Controller. In any case, the Park Des Dolomites is not responsible in any way for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another person who receives the data subject to portability;
– oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of special situations;
– revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on the consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (eg residence address, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (eg data concerning health status, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual life, etc.). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful;
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights it is necessary to use the specific form made available at the following link https://www.parkhoteldesdolomites.it/contatti/ or send a request by mail to the following address email@example.com
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Cookies used on the site
More information about cookies
To better understand how to configure your navigation system, here are the links to the cookie guides of different browsers:
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/ windows7 / block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl = en & amp; hlrm = en
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e 20disattivare%% 20i% 20cookie
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html a>
Use of data
The data provided by users may be processed for commercial, promotional or direct sales purposes; the data is merely optional and failure to do so will result in the renunciation of receiving commercial offers.